Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 1, 2017

November 2017


November was a Month of Blessings: I had been going through a rough time, being me, my job, being a mom and being a wife -vs- being a taxi, maid and cook. I took some time to be me in November and started to find the right path for me, and for my family.

On November 4th, Greg decided we needed a day trip to Big Rapids, and we headed to Menards and Burger King, it was a fun getaway.



November 7th, we had a night out to Delaney's our local Bar in Fountain. Montgomery played pool, he is becoming a little shark. No stick yet, but he knows how to rack and that the 8 ball is suppose to go in last. 

November 9th it snowed and his jacket came in the mail. Just in time too. I was a little worried.

November 11th, Greg and I headed downstate, Greg had to pick up his new race car tires. I called my brother and his wife and my mom to go out for dinner. What a needed night out.






Greg got called out on a job that was 30 minutes away from the Mackinac Bridge, We had this on our bucket list for this past summer, along with the Island, but since we traveled so much out of the state all summer we never made it North. Montgomery and I decided to tag along. Montgomery was so excited, we took him out of school on the 17th, but we learned the whole way and he got to experience going over the bridge. We had dinner in St. Ignace (the U.P.) at our 3rd choice, everything else had already closed for the season. Montgomery is already planning our trip back and is super excited to visit the Island. 


Since Montgomery sees his Grandma and Grandpa 3 times a week (he rides the bus after school to their house), He has been asking to spend some time with his Nana. My mom and I had set the 18th so they could spend time together at the fun movie theater in Holland, seeing the movie The Star. While they were watching the movie, I headed to my friend Von's new nail salon to get a manicure and pedicure. How relaxing. Thanks Mom for spending the afternoon with Montgomery. I did some Christmas shopping at Target and then we had dinner with my sister and her 3 kids. Montgomery was excited to see his cousins.



To finish our the weekend, Montgomery and Greg stayed home so I could see the Ball Brother's preform their Christmas concert. After the concert, I decided to treat myself to a movie. 



The 21st was Montgomery's Thanksgiving day feast at school and his snack day. I spent the day hanging with kindergarteners. They made such a great feast.





Due to split custody with Montgomery's dad, we try to split holidays as we can, So this year I had Montgomery in the Morning and early afternoon, same as I had last year, since they celebrate for Dinner. This year we headed to Muskegon to The Lake House Restaurant with my whole family for Brunch. So much to be thankful this year.


Have you ever been to a HAT AUCTION??? I didn't even know this was  a thing.... Chili, Barb and their family are here at there cabin from Indiana, so we headed to Oak Grove for the Hat Auction. It was good times with Good People. 

Montgomery loves to help with everything, and cooking and baking is no different. Homemade pizza's are a hit in this house. 

....and just like that we had a great November, I learned so much this month about myself, being a wife and mother; and being a friend. Things can't change overnight, but if I continue working on myself, it will all work out. 















No comments:

Post a Comment