Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 9, 2017

June 2017

June 2017


This is probably my 2nd favorite Month, April first and December third. It's my Birthday month!! 
We celebrated my birthday weekend at the track - Northern Michigan Dragway!


what an amazing birthday! Cake, Breakfast, Bonfires and Drag Racing!!

Gus Macker was a fun and busy weekend:
I was in charge of Volunteers who helped with Hungry Howies and Parking. Volunteers whom in 2 day during the 3X3 basketball tournament put in 105 hours. Thank you to all that took time out of your busy lives so that people could have a safe place to park and a good Pizza Lunch, special thank-you to my hubby who drove pizza's back and forth from town to Stearns Park.


Then it was father's day: 
Happy Father's Day to these great men who have shaped lives in unimaginable ways, men who stepped up to help raise another child by love and not always thru blood and to the biological dads who have places love in hearts and help raise a child through co-parenting.
My dad in heaven, I miss you everyday
My dad Todd, who is my dad, thru hard words, love and support
Greg, who raised children and continues to show support by adding Montgomery
Chuck, is a great daddy to our son and so glad we can all co-parent together.
George, Greg's Dad, thank you for helping raise an incredible man, whom I get to call my husband.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

and on that Sunday,  I left for Seattle, an incredible trip thru AmeriCorps and Habitat for Humanity , a volunteer conference. My first time to Seattle, wow!
I flew from GR to Seattle by myself, my condo was only 5 blocks from the pier, the ferry ride, trip up the space needle, UBER, public transportation, market,& the gum wall.
The conference had incredible speakers, & well rounded sessions.








home to my hubby!!!

CARS 3 came to theater!! Montgomery has always been a huge fan of the Cars movies and toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment