Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 3, 2017

November 2016- March 2017

Greg and I had known each other for awhile, and we started dating in October 2016, life was crazy to say the least, I was in the middle of remodeling a new house and getting ready to move, because 2 houses wasn't confusing enough, we decided to add another. November came and I brought Greg downstate to meet my family, we took some crazy adventures together, and this became our regular, hopping into a vehicle and heading anywhere. Montgomery and I attended the Aglow on the Avenue Christmas Parade. Greg and I celebrated Thanksgiving with Bill and Barb at their cabin in Branch.

December was Fun, Greg took me to Indiana to meet his Dad and Davine, and his Mom and Terry. Greg is from Gary, Indiana, if that means anything to you, except that its where Michael Jackson grew up.... How cool! Greg took me to the Jackson house and all around Gary, what an amazing trip and to see his face light up to show me all the cool things about Gary, even if it has changed dramatically in the past years with the decline of USS (United States Steel). Montgomery, Dirk, My Mom and I went to Detroit to a Lions Game during a snow storm, what a day to remember! Christmas this year was incredible, We picked out a tree from Lowe's, decorated it, and watered it. Jingle Bells, our Elf on a shelf was so silly! We enjoyed the season by enjoying time with family and friends. This life as we now know it had just began.


New Years Eve, we went skating and to the Ball Drop downtown Ludington.

2017 JANUARY - MARCH
JANUARY:
January 1st, we went downstate to celebrate with my family.
We took Montgomery on his first out of state trip to Indiana, we visited with Barb and Grandma Sue and Terry. Greg and I went to East Jordan, We made Montgomery a room at the Lake House, We are finding it harder and harder to split time between 2 homes, and with Montgomery going to his dads house. 
FEBRUARY:
I was offered a new job, a part time with Habitat for Humanity, thru the AmeriCorps program, its a one year program that runs February 2017 - February 2018. I applied and got the job! I travel to Lansing about once a month, at least once every other month for more training. 
Super Bowl, Greg and I went downstate to enjoy the company of my family.
Montgomery and I still have our mommy/son dates once a month!
Valentine's was so much fun! I spoiled Montgomery and Greg, and Greg spoiled both of us, but me with an amazing diamond necklace and a prime rib dinner!! 
March: 
We started to plan our "BonFire" (Surprise Wedding), The Ludington Orioles Boys Basketball team made it to finals so Montgomery and I headed to Lansing to MSU, with Lily and her family for that Game, which they WON! My brother and his wife are expecting a girl in April, so w were busy with a baby shower! Monster Jam was a huge hit with PIT PASSES! St. Patrick's Day we celebrated downtown Ludington! Life is happening before our eyes! becoming a FAMILY! Making a final move to the Lake House, Live life to the fullest, believe and all your dreams can come true!!!

Stayed tuned as I continue.......



No comments:

Post a Comment